Re: [Evolution] Re: inbox problem

On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 07:58 -0700, Ranjan Grover wrote:
I have a similar problem in that I have evolution running on my
desktop and work and also at home. Usually I never close the evolution
window at home and when i get back, all the e-mail I read at work is
still displayed as unread at home. I have to close the window and
re-open it to see that it's flagged correctly. I can file a bug-report
at ximian.com if you feel this is a bug.

If I worked on Evo and saw such a bug, I'd flag it WONTFIX, and
make the note:
  Just because all you have is a hammer, that doesn't make every-
  thing else a nail.
  Use the correct tool to solve this problem.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

GGLX : Gnome GNU Linux X.Org