[Evolution] Changes in Usenet account handling?

Hi, I've recently upgraded from Evolution 2.0.2 to 2.0.4 following the
upgrade of my Fedora Core 3 package from main repository.

I had a Usenet News account configured without username and it used to
work fine on 2.0.2 (server checks at the IP level) but it doesn't seem
to work anymore on 2.0.4, it stalls on 'Loading...' while I try to
expand the account to reveal the folders (i.e. groups). Obviously
putting a username in the configuration leads to a password popup dialog
which is useless.

I've tested the news server with tin (a text-only client) and I can
connect fine without username and password.

Has anything changed between 2.0.2 and 2.0.4 or it's a problem with my
configuration?

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio sevenseas org>
Sevenseas.org Hacking Community