[Evolution] Re: evolution digest, Vol 1 #1765 - 12 msgs

Andre,

        I too had multiple copies of email delivered/retreived from my email
server today and yesterday and the day before. It seems that the dups
were only from email from my distribution lists (like this one) that I
am signed up for. Probably had about a thousand dups.

        Strangely enough, I haven't received any email from my web server for
the last 2 hours. Perhaps a virus or spammer has gotten ahold of my
email server.

Mike Meyer

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 13:46 -0500, evolution-request lists ximian com