[Evolution] Items repeated in drop-down menu

Hi there,

I'm running 2.0.3 on GNOME 2.8.1 in Debian and I've just
noticed that the 'message search field selector' drop-down menu in
the main Mail pane, contains two 'sets' of the same fields, i.e., it
looks like this

 Subject contains
 Subject does not contain
 .
 .
 .
 Message contains
 Subject contains               -+
 Subject does not contain        |
 .                               | The same entries
 .                               | repeated
 Message contains               -+
 --------

Is this a bug folk are aware of?  I've briefly searched the message
headers of this group for 'menu', 'multiple' and 'repeated' without
success.

Seb

P.S. Anyone got any suggestions as to why I can't post to this newsgroup
     via through gmane as I do with several other lists?