Re: [Evolution] Address book crashes
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Dave Smith <dave smith tstt net tt>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Address book crashes
- Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 01:34:13 -0500
On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 21:45 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 04:25 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 05:09 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
I am trying to move 602 contacts from one address book to another but
the address book keeps crashing. What might be causing this and how to
move these contacts now (except for one at a time!!).
Do you have a back trace of the crash?
I could probably re-create the problem. How to trace the crash?
gdb evolution then 'run' and then make it crash, when it does, 'thread
apply all bt'
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev