[Evolution] calendar scrolling - bug? or user error?

hi,
Since recently upgrading to evolution 2.0.4 from v1.4, I've noticed a very
annoying "feature" in the calendar.  Whilst looking at the month view, the
calendar seems locked to displaying the entire month.  Thus, when I scroll
(clicking the arrows, or using the mouse wheel), it seems to scroll in
week increments, but doesn't re-display until enough of these increments
have accumulated to get to the following month.  Then it changes.

This makes the scrolling too coarse and unpredictable and *incredibly*
annoying! It's a sufficiently large problem as to make me downgrade...but
it seems so simple.

It has bigger implications if I want to look at an event that runs, say,
from the middle of one month to the middle of the next (e.g. some travel)
- I can't see the full extent of the event at the same time. Frustrating!

In the old version, it just scrolled the 6-week "month" view in week-long
increments.

Is this a bug (if so, where do I report it?)? or is it a "feature"? Or am
I just being very stupid? :)

cheers
chris
|  TELESCOPE, n.                                                        |
|  A device having a relation to the eye similar to that of the         |
|  telephone to the ear, enabling distant objects to plague us with a   |
|  multitude of needless details. Luckily it is unprovided with a bell  |
|  summoning us to the sacrifice.                                       |
|                 -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"           |