Re: [Evolution] Unable to fetch messages from Comcast server

Greetings - I use Evolution to read mail from several POP and IMAP
accounts. This morning, for the first time, when I click on
"Send/Receive," the fetching clicks off when it reaches my Comcast
accounts.

What exactly does 'clicks off' mean?  All accounts are checked in
parallel, so it isn't like it ever 'gets to' any account.

All accounts may be checked in parallel, but when I click on the Send/Receive button, a window entitled "Send
& Receive Mail"  opens with a list of all my POP and IMAP accounts. Each has a horizontal "progress bar." The
downloading of messages, as portrayed by the progress bars, appears to take place sequentially, even though
it may infact being taking place simultaneously. When the sequence arrives at my main Comcast account, it
indicates the number of messages waiting and appears to begin downloading them. At that point, the window
closes without downloading any messages.

If you run with CAMEL_DEBUG=all set in the environment you can see what
its doing when talking to the backend/and if it is registering any
failures.

 OK, I ran this and got several screens full of results, none of which I understand. (I'm "CLI-challenged").
I scoured it looking for words such as "error," "failure," etc. but did not find any.

Thanks.  Kelly