Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.x on MacOS X?

hi vince,

Am Sonntag, den 26.06.2005, 15:24 -0400 schrieb Vince LaMonica:
I was just wondering if anyone has been able to build Evo 2.2.x [or any
2.x series] under MacOS X [either 10.3 or 10.4]. Version 1.5.92 is the
last available version via fink:

http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/evolution

If anyone has got a 2.x to build under OS X, I would be curious to know
what types of changes need to be done to get a good compile.

(copy & paste:)

An Evolution 2.2.2 installer for MacOS X 10.3 is available from the
Novell Forge site. It provides all the Evolution features, including
external dependencies for:
- Spam filtering.
- Help browser.
- Spell checking (de, en, es, fr, it).
- Exchange support.
It will install itself to /opt/gnome-2.10, and you'll get an icon in
your Applications folder. You need Apple's X11 to run it.
The Evolution forge pages are at:
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?evolution
Please note that Novell does not provide official support or maintenance
for this port.

cheers,
andre

--