[Evolution] Lost sigs and appointments in Evo migration

Greetings - Yesterday, I deleted my SuSE Pro 9.0 and installed SuSE Pro
9.2 from DVD. I then copied my Documents and evolution folders from my
9.0 set-up that I had copied to DVD-R, corrected the permissions and had
Evo migrate from 1.4.6 to 2.01 that came with the DVD. The migration
went mostly fine, with two exceptions: my e-mail signature files and my
calendar appointments do not appear.

I'd appreciate any advice in tracking them down. TIA   Kelly

--
Kelly J. Morris <kjmlists comcast net>