[Evolution] Filter

I'm using evolution 2.2.1.1 and ximian-connector 2.2.3.  I'm able to
connect to the Exchange server and grab my email (thanks for the help
with that, BTW), and now I'm trying to run a filter on the incoming
mail.

I want to move all my email from the Exchange server to the local box as
soon as it arrives.  The filter rule is if match all, then move to
folder On This Computer/Inbox.  Incoming mail instead lands in the Inbox
for my Exchange account, as if the filter weren't there.  And if I run
Actions/Apply Filters, I get an error message as follows:

Error executing filter search: Unexpected token encountered:
35: (and
        (#t)
 )
.