Re: [Evolution] Bug in Filters

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 02:43 +0200, guenther wrote:
> If you make a filter as follows:

Please don't post large screenshots, if a few chars do mean the same.
Like this:

  "Size" "is greater than" "0"

Ok.  I thought it would be more "definitive" as a screenshot, and it was a jpg.  I'll not do that again if you prefer.

> This does NOT work when you receive mail, but it does work if you use
> cntrl-Y afterwards...  Is it checking the file size too early, before
> the file is closed?

Is this POP3 or IMAP? In case of IMAP, did you enable filtering?

POP3

Another note: Your condition is just a laborious "true". You likely want
to use one of these shorter and more apparent ones. Both do mean true.

  "_expression_" "#t"

I've changed to use this, thanks.

The earlier does still look to be a bug (size gt. zero and pop3 filter application as mail comes in)

--

On my way to my ideal weight for the first time in my life: