Re: [Evolution] "Match All" vfolder option

It's just a known bug.

And what does it do?  Well, it matches everthing.  e.g. to setup a view
combining all of the messages in multiple folders to one.

There would be no point in having any other match fields present since
all will end up matching everything anyway - if it worked at least: it
should just be #t i think, without the ()'s, or (begin #t), or
something.