Re: [Evolution] proper threading headers

It really gives me the shits too, fwiw ;-)

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 00:20 +0200, guenther wrote:
On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 23:12 +0200, guenther wrote:
[...]

So *please*, fix GroupWise Internet Agent and make it use the proper
threading headers. (Feel free to forward this to the responsible folks.)

And yeah, just using the MUA you are hacking on would be a great idea
anyway. Dogfooding, folks, dogfooding...

Well, probably I was too harsh here and you guys actually are dogfooding
and forced to use the GW gateway. I apologize, if this statement was
wrong.

Anyway, please oh please fix GW then and make it not strip valuable
header information.

...guenther