Re: [Evolution] Re: english from right to left !!!

I will have to second this issue. I was really confused. It was typing
in reverse. I had to do a 'evolution --force-shutdown' and NOT reply
back in HTML to reply back. Issue was it then removed my ability to
reply as they asked which was to reply with comments in red letter.