Re: [Evolution] Accessing contacts causes crash

Can you get the gdb trace while it crashes, and file a defect attaching
the trace to it.

-Sushma.

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 16:41 +0000, Ben Miller  wrote:
Running a newly installed Evolution 2.2.2 every time I click the
Contacts button on the left menu bar the application crashes. Before it
crashes, it shows that my contact list is empty, but I know that's not
true. Any clues?

Thanks,
Ben