Re: [Evolution] Thunderbird contacts import

Hello,

I have the same problem.  And the solution I'm using is changing them
manually.  It's so terrible ...

As for the address book in evolution, it does have an exporting
function built in, which can convert the contacts of evolution to
vcard format.  Since vcard format is a standard one, it is the
mozilla/thunderbird's responsiblities to be able to import vcards.