[Evolution] Malformed URI?

Hello,

I'm running Ubuntu Hoary here on a Powerbook. Everytime I try to do
something with my calendar it says "Error on
file:///home/tr/.evolution/calendar/local/system: Cant save calendar
data: Malformed URI.

I tried about everything including removing all my data from my home dir
and restarting, setting up everything anew. Still this error pops up.

Also all IMAP folders are listed twice in Mail-View.

Any hints on what I need to do? Especially the calendar bit is highly
unsettling. :(

kind regards, tr