Re: [Evolution] >300 camel-gpg.XX.verify.(data|signature) files in my home dir

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 09:26 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
they are for debugging purposes. yes, they are safe to delete. we should
probably disable the debug code that dumps them but then again, we
haven't hit a stable 2.2 yet so *shrug*

But he's using a stable version: 2.0.3.

Jeff