Re: [Evolution] Calendar server?

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
I believe the latest GroupWise server will do the job ;-)

Jeff, nice attempt at sales :p . Groupwise as I have seen over the past few months I wouldnt recommend anyone to use the groupwise (client) on Linux. I am waiting for our production servers to become stable and support evolution. I have many employees in my office who cant use NLD due to performance problems with NLD and groupwise client.

Groupwise cross platform client requires a platform dependent binary to startup.

I do prefer how groupwise client stores mails on the HDD.

Amish.

--
To do the Unix philosophy right, you have to be loyal to excellence.
You have to believe that software design is a craft worth all the