[Evolution] synchronization problems with PDA Palm Zire

hi all,

I have been using evolution 1.4.0 + gpilot with my PDA Palm Zire without problems

now I update my system to Suse 9.2 that come with evolution 2.0.1 and gnome-pilot 2.0.12

I have problems in the tasks synchronization:
- duplicate tasks
- tasks that are not synhronized
- and the big one: a lot (more than 100) empty task that apear in the PDA but not in the evolution task

could any one help me? I do not really what could be wrong

thanks in advance
Jordi