Re: [Evolution] On the fly spell check

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 17:23 -0800, Brian Thomason wrote:
I'm currently packaging (or rather tweaking Debian's packaging ever so
slightly) Evolution 2.0.2 to default to having on the fly spell checking
turned on by default (that part was obvious) as well as defaulting to an
American/US dictionary, which I assume is provided by aspell.

I didn't notice a key for this setting in the gconf schema and was
curious how, at a package level, I could accomplish this.

You would change the schema default, however afaict
evolution-mail.schemas.in.in already defaults
to /apps/evolution/mail/composer/inline_spelling to true.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.