Re: [Evolution] Feature request: store calendar on IMAP

Kontact/Kmail does it. Not only calendar and taks, but also contacts. It stores these data in a mail located into a specific folder. Unfortunately Kontact is not as good as evolution, but I dislike having my contacts/tasks/events in my own harddisk.

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

IMAP = Internet */Mail/* Access Protocol

Jeff