RE: [Evolution] Exchange 2003 Connection

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 13:19 +0100, AHendriks rdw nl wrote:
I was able to reproduce the bug, i have created a output file with
'env E2K_DEBUG=4 ${install_prefix}/libexec/evolution-exchange-storage >&
/tmp/exchange.out'

But i don't know where to post the output, can you tell me.

How large is /tmp/exchange.out?

If smaller than a few dozen KB, *attach* it to an email.  Other-
wise, put it on a web server and put a link in your email.

If you don't have write-access to a web server (for example, if
your ISP doesn't give you some personal web space), gzip it and
send it to me.  I'll put it on my web space.  (And *not* link it
to any web pages!!!)

Also, next time when you get the error message "exchange-storage
quit", attach gdb to evolution-exchange-storage process and take a
back trace, and file a defect attaching the backtrace.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general
welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands;
they may appoint teachers in every state, county, and parish, and
pay them out of the public treasury: they may take into their own
hands the education of children, establishing in like manner
schools throughout the Union: they may seek the provision of the
poor ... [all of which] would subvert the very foundations, and
transmute the very nature of the limited government established
by the people of America."
James Madison, 1789