Re: [Evolution] calendar cache bug with connector

I think 2.0.3 should have this fix.

-Sushma.

JP Rosevear wrote:

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 14:46 +0200, Mike Jackson wrote:
Hi,
I have the following setup:

Fedora Core 3
evolution-connector-2.0.2-1
evolution-data-server-1.0.2-3
evolution-webcal-1.0.10-1
evolution-2.0.2-3

I have experienced quite heavy swapping after using evolution with the
exchange connector for a few weeks. Today, I decided to look deeper into
this problem. I found that I had a cache.ics file which was 38MB.

I moved that file, and started evolution again. Now there are no problems,
but what happens after a few more weeks?

I think there is a serious bug with the exchange connector and calendar
caching interfaces.

Anybody else experiencing similar problems? Has this already been reported?

Yes, its been reported and we have a fix.  It should be available soon.

-JP