RE: [Evolution] exchange 2003

Please have a look at the subject:
No mailbox for user xx xx xx on xxx.xxx in the mailinglist

here a list of my settings:

Receiving Mail:         ServerType:     Microsoft Exchange
                        Exchange Server:        10.4.10.1
                        Windows Username:
Stefan Hegger office local
                        Security:
                                Use security Connection (SSL):  Never
                        Authentication Type
                                Plain Password
Receiving Options:
                        Mailbox name:   Stefan hegger office local
                        OWA path:               /exchange

I checked also my login name instead of Mailbox name or Windows Username

Whenever I try to access the exchange server I get the following error
message.

No mailbox for user Stefan hegger office local on 10.4.10.1

When launching evolution from the command line I get the following
message:

Authentication Rejected, reason: None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.

Stefan