Re: [Evolution] Saving Attachments (All at Once)

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 11:56, guenther wrote:
Is there any method to say.. "Save All Attachments" in this email to
this location? Instead of manually clicking on each one and saving them
separtely?

No.

OK.

Although I do remember this being discussed previously (more than once)
and there very likely already is a feature request in bugzilla. You
might want to search for it and add comments, to raise the hackers
awareness. ;)

My Apologies for not searching. No I-Net access is my usual excuse

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz