Re: [Evolution] No mailbox for user xx xx xx on xxx.xxx

Your Windows Username should not be your full email address but your
short Domain name.

My settings for Example:
**************************************
Receiving Mail:
ServerType:     Microsoft Exchange
Exchange Server:        mail1.agilysys.com (entry in hosts file)
Windows Username:       wisej
(which is my short NT AD username; map network drive to server as
"agilysys\wisej" to show it works correctly)

Security:
Use security Connection (SSL):  Never
Authentication Type:    Secure Password

Receiving Options:
Mailbox name:   Stefan hegger office local
OWA path:       /exchange