Re: [Evolution] Backing up Evolution data

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 18:41 -0500, Genady Perchenko wrote:
What is the safe way to backup Evolution data? Is backing up .evolution/
sufficient enough?

That and .gconf2/ after you do:
$ evolution --force-shutdown

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"You ask us the same question every day, and we give you the same
answer every day. Someday, we hope that you will believe us..."
U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, to a reporter