[Evolution] Evo 2.0 + MailDir format

Hi All,

        Just wondering if The developers of Evo will be thinking of supporting
Maildir format directories again just like the 1.4x series.

In the old 1.4x, it used to be so simple to change from a Maildir to a
Mbox format, just with a right click.

Now, There is a workaround as I found on a post from guenther dated
Jan-05-2005. The workaround is rather crude but works, it entails
creating a separate Account, and making the "receiving server" to be
maildir format directories.

I would like to go to the path of a Local IMAP server, but find that
that might be overkill for a Laptop system. :-D

ps : The migration from 1.4x to 2.x was really eventful. Only thing now,
is the pain in getting the Exchange GAL(addresbook) to work properly in
the sense of the Addressbook Name sorting. eg: First, Last. Which is
kind of kludgy, Asian names have 3 words

Ow Mun Heng
Ow - Surname, Last Name
Mun Heng - First Name

Its hard to distinguish from the address book who is whom since all I
get is "Heng, Ow"
--
Ow Mun Heng <Ow Mun Heng wdc com>