Re: [Evolution] How make Evolution save my SENT emails to a certain folder?

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 16:33 -0800, Christian Seberino wrote:
How make Evolution save my SENT emails to a certain folder?

I want to keep them.  Perhaps Evolution does this by default already?

Evolution already defaults to keeping them in the "Sent" folder under
Local Folders in 1.4.x.

You can set it to whatever you want by doing Tools->Settings->Mail
Accounts, editing the account and going to the Defaults tab.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.