Från: Fred Blaise [mailto:chapeaurouge madpenguin org]
Skickat: må 2005-02-14 16:35
Till: Näslund, Anders
Kopia: Evolution
Ämne: Re: [Evolution] MS exchange public contacts not showing properly

Hello

I have also tried with the connector.
When I click on the Exchange button (bottom left) i am presented with
the exchange tree. I can then see the public contacts with a little card
icon. However, nothing happens when i click on it. (This is evo 2.0.2
(ubuntu warty))

Any idea on how to export those "IMAP mail" into vCard format for
example?

Thanks a lot

        ))fred