Re: [Evolution] Strange Contacts behaviour Evo 2.03

Ok from your description i see two problems. Some contacts don't appear
in search results.
Evo Crashes some times while modifying contact. Please file  two
separate bugs. For first case attach the  saved vcard of the contact
which does not appear in search. (Save the contact before you modify it
to get it into the search results). For second bug simply attach a stack
trace taken from gdb or bug buddy
  Siva