Re: [Evolution] Reading file attachments

Yes, I realise that but what settings and where can I modify them.
Under Nautilus, doc files are associated with wine, which I have added as default and also with "Word Processor" and "OpenOffice.Org Writer" Under Nautilus, doc files open with MS Word under wine. In Evo, the only options under attachments are "Save As" and "OpenOffice.Org Writer"
How can I get wine as an option under Evo.