[Evolution] Strange Contacts behaviour Evo 2.03

Hi All,

I have imported all of my contacts into Evo 2.03 on both my Notebook and
Dektop computers.  When using "Find Now" (as one must to locate a
contact) it does not return any entries that match my search criteria.
But when scrolling across the list of contacts I can locate the needed
contact, complete with the search criteria which had been ignored.  The
exception to this is when I am searching for the details of a contact
who has been added only recently, and then the card is found qquickly.
What could be different between my older data and the new data? BTW this
is true of both machines.

Thanks Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia