Re: [Evolution] Debian and SUSE

On Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 10:28:17PM +0000, Paddy Hackett wrote:
How is it that when I got a recent Debian Sarge package of the linux
operating system it would not work for me after installation. Yet I had
little problems getting SUSE 10 up and running.

For what it's worth, Debian's packages of Evolution have been
problematic for me.  I was running the version from Sarge and lots of
things were very unreliable.  I upgraded to Sid and things completely
broke.  I compiled my own and I am very, very pleased ::-)

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross lug udel edu

man in the bonds of Hell."