Re: [Evolution] Evolution connector not working :(

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 06:24:09PM +0000, Kent Martin wrote:
The same thing happens whether I put domain\username or just username.

Verify that your configuration OWA LOcation is correct.

I recently upgraded up from 2.2 -> 2.4 and ran into some weird issues
with my OWA location being invalid, but 2.2 was OK with it.  With 2.4,
I *had* to use https://exchangehost.domain.com/exchange.  With 2.2, it
accepted http://exchangehost.domain.com/exchange/mailbox.

Once I went over all the settings, things worked pretty well again.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross lug udel edu

man in the bonds of Hell."