[Evolution] sa-learn ??

Hi;

Got some confidence building questions -- just checking before I try
something that is new to me -- manually adding spam filters.

I have almost no spam anymore thanks to spamassassin and my cable IP's
spam control.  However, I do have one persistent and effective spammer
that gets through 5 or 6 times a day.  I was going to use sa-learn, but
before I do; How do I use it with Evolution?

Can I use it within Evo?  Or, do I just go to my user mbox and use it
there?  Or, is there a better (easier) solution ?

This particular spammer sends very similar HTML advertising for OEMs at
ridiculously low prices.  The adds have identical pictures and add copy
but with the name, address and subject continually varying yet still
looking real.

Regards Bill