[Evolution] Contact list and calendar

I have a problem with a few entries in my family address book.  Big
family, and a pain in the neck to keep track of the birthdays and
anniversaries without reminders.

The birthdays seem to be showing up fine, but anniversaries don't always
show up.

I have been using the email function of evolution for a few years now,
and just this year got around to using the contacts with the calendar.

I seem to be getting a repeat of an old bug from back in 2001, when the
suggested fix was to export the contact as a vcard, erase the entry,
then reimport.  This doesn't fix it.  It did make the birthdays show up,
as one of the three entries I entered had a problem where that wasn't
showing up.  The birthdays are fine now, but only one anniversary shows
up out of the 6 people I entered information on.  Three couples, and
only one anniversary, but the couple isn't listed, only one member.

Tried deleting all members with that anniversary, and entering this
couple by hand, but still can't get the anniversary to show up at all
this time.

Any suggestions please?