Re: [Evolution] Problem singing with pgp X509

first of all Thank now it work fine.
El mar, 13-12-2005 a las 10:38 +0100, Greg Tassone escribió:
I'm confused.  I think we need more information to help you properly.

First of all, X509 certificate signing of your E-mail messages uses
S/MIME, not GPG/PGP-style signing.  Therefore, from what you've
described so far you shouldn't be putting anything in the "first line
(ID of GPG/PGP)" -- but instead leave it blank as you aren't using it.

Ok that is one of my fault.
Does this make sense so far?

If I'm understanding you properly, you would sign individual messages by
selecting the "S/MIME Sign" option for a particular message, or you just
select the option "Digitally sign outgoing messages by default" in your
account preferences.
I'm try to sign individual messages

I'll stop here and please tell us if I'm understanding you properly.
(Also, I understand the placement/wording might be slightly different
given the language translation differences).

Greg