[Evolution] how to upgrade to the upcoming version of Evolution?

Hello,
I heard that a new version of Evolution is coming out this Monday,
December 12. It
will be a developer/unstable version. I hear that this version will clear up a
lot of bugs from the current version. How do I upgrade to this upcoming version?

I'm a Ubuntu breezy user. If you can help, please provide step-by-step
instuctions, easy enough for a newbie to understand.