Re: [Evolution] evolution-exchange-storage process

Which version of Evolution you are using?
Are you seeing high CPU utilization, during any particular
operation? Do you see any memory build up?

Can you attach gdb to evolution-exchange-storage process and
get the stack traces (using "thread apply all bt" gdb command),
while CPU utilization goes high?

Thanks,
Sushma.