Re: [Evolution] Uselessness of attachments in Tasks

Hi,

Now I still have the original mail and the original attachment to it,
You should consider yourself really lucky :)

but I wonder what my options would have been if they had been deleted.
Well, it would definately be on the file system, under .evolution/ [ sorry, i dont recollect the right sub folders under it, but it shouldnt be that hard to figure it out once you browse the folders there ]

Is this behaviour a bug, or is it my misunderstanding of how attachments
to tasks are supposed to behave?
Yes, its a bug. I am not sure if its already filed, but its worth mentioning this scenario as a very good use case that would need that bug to fixed soon. Please file a bug with these details at bugzilla.gnome.org

-- Sarfraaz