Re: [Evolution] Exchange 2003 and Evolution connector problem

Sushma Rai schreef:

Which version of Evolution you are using?
If it is Evolution 2.2.x or 2.4.x, to configure an account you just need
to provide the OWA URL, user name and password, in the same way, when
you try to access you account using OWA, and it should  work.

Well it doesn't. I tried different things. Even installing internet explorer to read my mail and use the calendar options.

But after 5 years working with linux at work I gave in and installed windows.

Reasons: needed to connect to exchange and wanted to print(wrote my own ppd for our printer, but some fonts i can't print and got tired trying to get it to work for all).

Regards.