RE: [Evolution] Exchange 2003 and Evolution connector problem

Hi,

Also, I am thinking that maybe, one of the problem could be the settings on the exchange server itself, like
form bases authentification, ssl, etc.
It could be very interesting that users that successfully use the exchange connectir with exchange 2003 could
give some information about their server settings.
For exemple : when I check on the exchange server the authentication settings on the HTTP protocol, there is
no SSL auth BUT my IIS (web server) require a certificate to access webmail .... maybe it could be one of the
problem ... don't know.

Please other Exchange users, share your settings and knowledge !

Romain PÃlissier
Administrateur SystÃmes
System Administrator

T 514.333.6600 # 126

F514.333.1080
Romain Pelissier sqliaison com

http://www.sqliaison.com/

Confidentiality Warning:
This message and any
        attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) or
        Entity, are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
        recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
        conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message
        and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
        recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
        this message and any attachments from your system.
Information
        confidentielle:Le prÃsent message, ainsi que tout fichier qui y est
        joint, est envoyà à l'intention exclusive de son ou de ses destinataires ou
        de l'organisation; il est de nature confidentielle et peut constituer une
        information privilÃgiÃe. Nous avertissons toute personne autre que le
        destinataire prÃvu que tout examen, rÃacheminement, impression, copie,
        distribution ou toute autre utilisation de ce message et tout document joint
        est strictement interdit. Si vous n'Ãtes pas le destinataire prÃvu, veuillez
        en aviser immÃdiatement l'expÃditeur par retour de courriel et supprimer ce
        message et tout document joint de votre systÃme.