Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:40:09 +0530
From: Parthasarathi Susarla
<sparthasarathi novell com>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Error message when sending
email (Microsoft
      Exchange)
To: evolution-list gnome org

Hi Goh,
You probably have selected a server(remote) folder
as your Sent Items
folder, which is probably not present any more now.
Please select the appropriate sent items folder in
Edit->Preferences
(Edit the account in question) go to the defaults
tab and select the
Sent Items folder you would prefer for your account.

HTH.
partha
On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 05:00 -0800, Goh Lu Feng