Re: [Evolution] Temp files in home directory

All of the e-mail files were listed under .evolution until I started caching a local copy of my mailbox.  This started the flood of temp files in the root of /home/user.  Is there no way to move these to .evolution?  If not I'll have to disable the local caching mode.