[Evolution] (FC4 Evo 2.4.2) Summary field does get displayed in the tasks view

I followed the instructions in
http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_14#Upgrade_to_the_latest_Gnome_2.12

and upgraded my FC4 machine for GNOME 2.12.1 from nrpms. Evolution got
upgraded to 2.4.2 during this process.

Now, when I start evolution the task view does not display the summary
field of the tasks. By default it shows Task type icon, Due Date and
Completion Date. Also it is not possible to select Summary by doing a
Add Column either.

I've tried this on a newly created user as well with same result.

Any ideas?