Re: [Evolution] Bug in e-mail address completion

Hey David,
On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 09:54 -0500, David Ronis wrote:
My contacts list was getting too large and I split it into two
("Personal" and "Work", both under "On this computer").  Now when I'm
composing an e-mail only names/addresses on my "Personal" list
autocomplete.  Apparently the search mechanism only looks at the 1st
list.
You would have to check the address book for auto-completion. Go to
Edit->Preferences->Auto Completion

-partha