Re: [Evolution] Pine

Thanks a million Ron. However why then is Pine used and even advocated.
I know at several people who prefer and use Pine.
Paddy Hackett
=========
On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 11:50 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 17:23 +0000, Paddy Hackett wrote:
What is the advantage, if any, of Evolution over Pine.

It's easier to configure.

It's got an integrated calendar.

It's got integrated task lists.

It can attach to Lotus Notes and MS Exchange servers.

It can create HTML mail!  (Well, ok, that's a negative...)

                                                 How do I get pine
to receive mail rather than just send it

Google for the answer, and then ask the *pine* mailing list.