Re: [Evolution] right-clicking doesn't work

Hey jeff
On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 23:27 +0900, Jeff Co wrote:
Hello,
I'm using Evo as my computer-based organizer that syncs with my pocket
pc (via opensync/multisync/synce). I have been able to some of my data
on my pda to Evo2.

When I right-click inside Evo, it crashes. It crashes when I'm in
Calendar or in Tasks. But it doesn't crash when I'm in Contacts.
What's going on?
Is it possible for you to get the stack trace when Evo crashes?? (please
check live.gnome.org/GettingTraces for instructions as to how to get the
stack traces)

Thanks,
partha